Reply from: A Knight's Tale

A Knight's Tale said...

Jazakallah khair for your good advice. As a muslim, I do believe in destiny, but I also believe that we make our own choices. Needless to say, I'm unhappy with some of the choices I have made. Sometimes, as people, we are blind to what is good for us and instead we turn away from it. I pray to Allah swt. to forgive me for this. But like you said, all we can do is put our faith in Him and try to do better. Please make duaa for me. we salam

7:04 AM


Amaana03 replied:

Only Allah knows where the best lies...we just have to do our best with what we have in front of us. I ask Allah (SWT) to make you patient and perservere through your hard times. Remember that this world is a test. All the hardships that face us are just a way for us to get closer to Allah (SWT). Don't forget about du'aa in the last 1/3 of the night (around 3 am)...it is one of the best times to make du'aa...everyone is asleep and the world is a quiet place...you can hear yourself think and really find yourself during this time...so make du'aa inshaAllah. Best wishes to you and I hope you will find your happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts