Our Hearts are with You Our Beautiful Egypt!


Bismillah,

As all the cables of communications were cut from my people...I am nervous tonight as I write this blog. I am nervous because I have such beloved family in Egypt and I don't want to see anyone get hurt. What kind of democracy turns off all communication that a whole COUNTRY has to the entire world?!

As nerve-racking as all of this is...I am even more proud that people are standing up to their rights. The people of Egypt are a kind, courageous, and noble people! They deserve better than living as second-class citizens...begging for the meager sympathy of a government that can care less about their well-being. Hopefully everything will come to a peaceful beginning...a rejuvenation for the people of Egypt. It's about time...30 years gee whiz!!


http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/01/27/egypt.protests/index.html?hpt=T1

Comments

Popular Posts